"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Hyogo, Japan
Date posted:2006-11-28 | Writer: Sasayama English Center | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sasayama English Center, a private language school located north of Osaka, is looking for two full time teachers, preferably a couple, who can join us starting from April, 2007. Visa sponsorship is available.
· Native English Speakers with 4-year-college degree,
· Experience of teaching English as a foreign language to young children and adults.
· We need teachers who are comfortable with working with groups of children, and can find joy in creating the most suitable lessons for each class.
· As far as the job goes, you do not need to know Japanese.
· We value a relaxed atmosphere and do not require the teachers to follow any dress code nor to sell any products to our students.
· An international driverÅ¦s license is required by at least one of the applicants, since the teachers will have to commute to classes. A car is provided for the teachers to use.
Conditions and Benefits:
· Teaching hours : up to 28h/week, and monthly salary of 250000-yen is guaranteed for up to 100 hours a month, with overtime pay of 2500-yen/hr for anymore hours than that.
· 5days a week, 3 to 6 hours a day
· 5 long paid vacations, in March, May, August, and October (one week) and Christmas/New Years(2 weeks).
· A fully furnished 2 story house with a garden is provided (the rent:45000-yen per person)
· The contract is for one year, renewable with bonus of 100, 000 yen and a raise of 10000 yen/month. Also the school on renewal of the contract will pay the return flight to your home country.
· Half of the national health insurance will be covered.
For more information:
Also you can check out our family web site. It hasn't been updated recently due to computer problems, but it shows a lot of what it is like
If you want to join us, send your resume with a recent photo to
285-2 Kasugae, Sasayama Shi, Hyogo Japan, TEL/Fax 0795-56-2896 mail: