"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English To Young Learners in Japan
Date posted:2016-08-25 | Writer: Yokoso Japan Association | Email: email@example.com
Are you a TEFL qualified teacher? Yokoso Japan Association has regular opportunities in Tokyo and surrounding areas for high-energy individuals who love working with children. Applicants must be enthusiastic about teaching English to children and able to create a fun safe learning environment. Applicants must have grown up or spent a significant part of their life in an English speaking country.
- Teaching English to children ages 3-12
- Ready to take on challenges, such as organising and carrying out events
- Able to work as part of a team
- Minimum one year contracts (extendable).
- Hiring mainly in the Kanto area (around Tokyo) but other locations available.
- Approximate departure window: October 2016 - November 2016
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Pay: ¥250,000/mo + bonus
Hours: 40 hour work week (5 days)
Shifts: 9:30am and 11:30am start time
Applicants from outside Japan welcome!
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Housing assistance is available
- Contract completion bonus of ￥100,000
- Costs associated with commuting and national health insurance will be reimbursed
- 3 weeks paid training
- Japanese classes provided
- No need to currently reside in Japan
- Native level English speaker
- Bachelor degree or higher (4 years)
- High energy and enjoy working with children
- Available to work full time
- Relocate to Japan
- Previous experience with children or as an instructor
- TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA or similar certifications
- Understanding of Japanese culture (especially work culture)
The application process typically takes approximately 1-2 months. Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading for more details.