Date posted:2016-08-25 | Writer: Yokoso Japan Association | Email: [email protected]
Are you a TEFL qualified teacher? Yokoso Japan Association has regular opportunities in Tokyo and surrounding areas for high-energy individuals who love working with children. Applicants must be enthusiastic about teaching English to children and able to create a fun safe learning environment. Applicants must have grown up or spent a significant part of their life in an English speaking country.
- Teaching English to children ages 3-12
- Ready to take on challenges, such as organising and carrying out events
- Able to work as part of a team
- Minimum one year contracts (extendable).
- Hiring mainly in the Kanto area (around Tokyo) but other locations available.
- Approximate departure window: October 2016 - November 2016
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Pay: ¥250,000/mo + bonus
Hours: 40 hour work week (5 days)
Shifts: 9:30am and 11:30am start time
Applicants from outside Japan welcome!
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Housing assistance is available
- Contract completion bonus of ￥100,000
- Costs associated with commuting and national health insurance will be reimbursed
- 3 weeks paid training
- Japanese classes provided
- No need to currently reside in Japan
- Native level English speaker
- Bachelor degree or higher (4 years)
- High energy and enjoy working with children
- Available to work full time
- Relocate to Japan
- Previous experience with children or as an instructor
- TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA or similar certifications
- Understanding of Japanese culture (especially work culture)
The application process typically takes approximately 1-2 months. Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading for more details.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.