"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Japan - Nagoya
Date posted:2004-11-15 | Writer: ELT Source | Email: email@example.com
* Teach oral English to high school students in Japan, 5 days a week,
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00 pm.
* Teaching hours will be up to 20 hours a week.
* Plan a curriculum within the guidelines set out by ELT Source and the school, and write lessons to correspond with that curriculum.
* Prepare, administer, and correct tests.
* Prepare remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
* Tutor students within the hours outlined above.
* Evaluate progress and needs of students.
* Participate in staff meetings and workshops.
* Participate in school activities, and assist Japanese English teachers both in and out of class.
What the job offers:
* Starting wage of 275 000 Yen per month.
* First flight to Japan paid by ELT Source.
* 100 000 Yen signing bonus when you arrive in country to help you get set up in company approved accommodation.
* 2 weeks vacation at Christmas, one week in the spring, and 4 weeks in the summer.
* Minimum four year University degree.
* Exemplary people skills and ability to work on your own as well as within a group.
* Native English speaker.
* Experience teaching EFL/EDL, and travel experience, are preferred but not required.
December 20th 2004.
Please respond via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention Trevor Wilson.
Resumes should be included in the body of the e-mail not as an attachment.
Attachments will not be opened.