"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Japan (2)
Date posted:2016-09-22 | Writer: Maple Leaf English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maple Leaf English School is a growing, private English school serving the Takasaki area of Gunma Prefecture. Takasaki is a modern, mid-sized city with a rich history that offers the best of both worlds in Japan – proximity to the beautiful Japanese countryside including onsens, golf, and ski hills while being only 45 minutes via train to the metropolitan hub of Tokyo.
We are currently recruiting a full-time native level English teacher for all our language programs including pre-school and elementary students aged 3 – 12, conversational classes with junior/high school students, adult conversational, and professional English programs. The classes are typically 45 minutes long for conversational classes and 1 hour for professional / private lessons.
Formal education focusing on early childhood education or post-secondary education with experience working with young children would be an asset. Musical and artistic skills are highly desirable and a positive mental attitude is essential. Comprehensive training, curriculum and lesson plans will be provided but the successful candidate will be encouraged to create content and have direct input to the classroom curriculum.
The position will start February 2017.
• Teach English to both adults and children at our locations
• Teach English lessons off-site at public centers, company offices, etc.
• Lesson planning for each class and regular progress reports
• Participation in all school events including open houses and seasonal activities
• The position is approximately 35 hours per week with 4 weeks paid holidays
¥260,000 + / Month depending on experience (plus benefits)
• Native level English speaker
• Completion of post-secondary studies preferably in communications, education, or early childhood development
• Must be able to work for a minimum of 18 months
• Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance is available for the successful candidate
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Please send your application documents (listed below) or inquiries to the email address given on the job heading.
• Cover letter / email
• A recent photo
• Two professional references
• Copy of post-secondary degrees / certifications