"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Cultural School in Japan Seeks EFL Teachers
Date posted:2017-05-16 | Writer: The British English and New Dance Academy (BENDA) | Email: email@example.com
The British English and New Dance Academy (BENDA) is a small Culture School based in Sanyoonoda-shi, Yamaguchi-prefecture. We have been in business since 1994 and presently have Full Time EFL Teacher openings in July and November of 2017. We teach a wide range of classes and students of all ages and fluency. Work Visa sponsorship provided, together with work related accident insurance coverage.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Full Time Salary ¥245,000 to ¥260,000 for 98 hours monthly teaching schedule
• Part Time Salary ¥2,350 per hour
• 12 month contract completion bonus ¥25,000
• 18 month contract completion bonus ¥35,000
• Apartment Key Money covered. Apartments all separate, with rents around ¥40,000 per month
• Two weeks holiday over Christmas and the New Year, plus all relevant national holidays
• Small car provided for business and pleasure
University or College degree.
TEFL /TESOL a distinct advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in our positions, please contact us soonest at the email address given on the job heading with the following documents:
• Copies of university/college/teaching diplomas
• Copy of resume
• Copy of relevant passport pages
• Copy of your national driver’s license or international driver’s license
• Copy of a recent photograph
We can also be reached at: