"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Carpi, Italy
Date posted:2008-10-16 | Writer: The Benedict School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benedict School, Carpi (Italy) has an immediate opening due to unforseen business growth. Start Date:November.
A Teacher with degree and TEFL certificate, minimum two year TEFL teaching experience in TEFL school abroad. Knowledge of Italian is an asset (not a necessity). Please note that due to European employment regulations we can only consider applications from American, Australian, South African and Canadian teachers with EU passports.
Desired Qualifications :
• Recognized teaching certification (TEFL/TESOL/RSA/CELTA, etc...).
• Cross-cultural sensitivity
• Strong classroom management skills/organizational and planning skills/ability to give clear, concise directions and explanations
• Some proficiency level in a second language preferred (Italian)
• Creativity /Imagination
• Good interpersonal/communication skills
• Minimum teaching experience with adults : 2 years.
• Some teaching experience with small children (welcome but not necessary).
• Experience with blended courses is a plus (with on-line platform; video; internet)
• Instruct students in EFL classes (private students and companies)
• Responsible for class preparation and/or curriculum and lesson planning.
• Keep record books and prepares all related materials: Enrolment and Intake Forms, Assessments, Evidence of student progress including attendance logs.
• Works with adults in individual, semi-individual and group settings.
• Assists in enrolment and assessment process as indicated.
• Evaluates materials as to their use in the program.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic & friendly mother-tongue teacher who is interested in more than " coursebook class ", and who are ready to join our great team with the desire and the ability to help our school to continue growing, given the possibility to grow themselves.
Teaching General English to students at all levels up to FCE proficiency and Business English to Business people ("at school" and "at the companies"). Freelance position with guaranteed minimum of 900 hours or over a 10 months contract (from November 08 to July 09). Teachers normally work more than the guaranteed hours, and can reach 28 - 34 teaching hrs/week.
Working days : Monday to Friday; Saturday morning : not all year.
Accommodation provided by the School ( Large apartment, walking distance from the school, with its own big terrace, shared by three teachers in single rooms ). Terms:
Salary range : Competitive for Italian standards. Qualified applicants should mail, e-mail or fax a cover letter, CV, 2 letters of reference from a Language School and a picture to the e mail address given on the job heading page.
Mr. Philippe Bernet
Benedict School Srl
C.so A. Pio 68
41012 Carpi (MO)
Fax: ++39 059 6221007