"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Jayapura, Indonesia (2)
Date posted:2006-10-04 | Writer: English First Jayapura | Email: email@example.com
English First Jayapura is a new school (opened May 2005) located in the beautiful town of Jayapura in the Papua province of E. Indonesia. Jayapura offers a unique blend of cultures from throughout Indonesia, access to beaches and forested mountains, and a tranquil environment not often found in other Indonesian cities.
- A Native Speaker from Great Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or The United States (as dictated by Indonesian visa regulations)
- An accredited TEFL certificate (TESOL / CELTA) from a recognized 4-5 week intensive course that included extensive teaching practice, peer observation and evaluation after every practice lesson from your peers, your trainer and yourself.
- A four-year University degree.
- In some cases other qualifications will be considered, depending on the nature and extent of experience.
- A genuine enthusiasm for teaching in general and a willingness to teach people of all ages is essential.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team. You will need to be flexible and adaptable enough to cope with living in a developing country and open-minded enough to appreciate a different culture.
- A rupiah-based salary sufficient to support a comfortable lifestyle.
- Reimbursement of round-trip airfare from city of hire to Indonesia (3 months - 50%, 9 months - 50%).
- All visa and immigration costs covered.
- Teacher housing included.
- One month's salary bonus upon completion of contract.
- 10 days paid leave, all Indonesian public holidays, plus 2 weeks during Christmas and Ramadhan holidays.
- Basic health insurance.
- A vibrant, positive working environment with support from experienced teachers and opportunities for future career advancement.
Vacancies available immediately for a rapidly growing school.
Director of Studies
English First Jayapura
Jl. Jend. Ahmad Yani No. 20
Jayapura 99111 - Papua
(t) 62 (0967) 535 122
(f) 62 (0967)537 546