"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Qualified teacher wanted to teach TEFL in Indonesia
Date posted:2004-04-12 | Writer: Sekolah Djuwita (Djuwita School) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why look for a job in Korea, China, or the Middle East? The standard of living is so high compared to your wages. Enjoy the weather and hospitality of Indonesia. We've got beaches, sand, surf, and plenty of sun. Sekolah Djuwita (Djuwita School) is now hiring qualified teachers for the 2004 ñ ²°05 school year. If you have a love for children and teaching, please forward your qualifications to our school immediately for consideration.
We are currently hiring teachers to fill future vacancies for our schools in Jakarta, Medan, and Batam. This is a full time teaching position. The individual will be responsible for teaching students at the elementary school level (Grade 1 ñ ‡²ade 6). The position requires a minimum of 35-40 actual teaching hours (Monday ñ †²iday). All teachers are responsible for preparing and implementing lesson plans, examinations, and reports.
The contract will begin May 1, 2004 or June 1, 2004 to June 30, 2005.
Job Salaries and Benefits
All salaries are based on experience and location. Wages are paid in Indonesian currency (Rupiah).
* Rp. 10 million ñ ’°. 15 million (about $1, 200 - $1, 800 US Dollars)
* Round trip airfare (airfare is reimbursed and not provided up front)
* Indonesian income taxes paid (about 30% of salary)
* Individual/shared housing (based on location)
* Paid holiday (one month holiday at the end of the year)
* All required work documentations
The school was established in 1995. We currently have five schools in Indonesia. The schools are located in Medan, Batam, Tanjung Pinang, Jakarta, and Pekan Baru. The school is a private semi-international school. The school offers classes from Pre-School to High School. The school curriculum is taught 50% English and 50% Indonesian. The school is a multi-denomination school. The total student enrollment is about 5, 000.
We currently have foreign teachers from Canada, Australia, and United States. We can furnish you several email address from our current foreign teachers to applicants offered a position with our school.
For more information about Indonesian, please visit the following website: Contact us
For more information about the school, please visit the following website: Contact us
Only applicants, who meet the following requirements, will be contacted further. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not submit an application.
* Must hold a valid passport from the following English speaking countries:
1) United States, (2) Canada, (3) United Kingdom, (4) New Zealand, and (5) Australia
* Must be under 30 years old, at the time of hire
* Must be single
* Must have a college degree from an accredited university or college
* Must have one year experience
* Must have a clean criminal background
* Must be drug free
All applicants will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
If you meet these requirements, please email us the following documents:
1. C.V. (Resume)
2. A recent photo (not older than 2 years ñ ²¥quired to complete application)
3. Education degree (Not required to submit, until an offer is made)
4. Two professional references (one reference must be from a supervisor)
Batam, Indonesia 29432
Email address: email@example.com
Sekolah Djuwita HR Department