"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Positions For TEFL Qualified Teachers in Indonesia (2)
Date posted:2015-12-03 | Writer: EF English First | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a TEFL job in Indonesia? EF English First is part of EF Education, the largest privately owned English language teaching organization in the world, which was founded in Sweden in 1965. EF was founded in Indonesia in 1995 and provides an English Language school system for students who do not have the opportunity to travel to England, Australia or America. The company, which operates on a franchise system, has over 100 English Language schools around the world, while EF Indonesia runs over 70 schools in over 33 cities.
AT EF Batam, we offer a diverse EFL teaching experience; our students come from different age groups and language skills, from early elementary children to business professionals, from beginner to upper-intermediate and even advance level students.
A career with EF combines the support and opportunity of a large organization with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – creative, collaborative and motivated people who are excited by education, communication and travel.
As an EF teacher, you will be responsible for:
• Planning and delivering lessons to both adults and children as young as 4 years old, in both one-on-one sessions and group workshops of up to 14 students.
• Using electronic media and EF-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Maintaining regular office hours
• Testing and placing new students in appropriate courses
Employment package details vary from school to school, but all schools offer the following:
• Competitive salary, equivalent to that of a well paid Indonesian manager
• Paid annual leave (average of 10 days + Indonesian National Holidays)
• Official work visa and permits
• Flight reimbursement
• Comprehensive medical Insurance
• Accommodation in a furnished house with 2-4 other teachers, or housing allowance
• Professional development and academic support
• Baggage and property insurance
• A genuine interest in teaching, education and developing yourself
• Open-mindedness, an adventurous spirit, and flexibility
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in English related-field)
• Native level English speaker
• Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia or New Zealand
• TEFL/ TESOL /CELTA/DELTA Certificate
Please send your application, complete CV, recent photograph, copy of your passport and supporting documents with the subject FL-TCR in an e-mail to the address given on the job heading.