"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching English in Surabaya, Indonesia
Date posted:2005-09-02 | Writer: EF English First | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A rupiah based salary equivalent to that of a middle manager. This allows for a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia. Visit the exotic Bali and Lombok during the weekends or even travel to Kalimantan, Sumatra, and Sulawesi, while you?re working with us!
2. One way airfare from city of hire and airfare to city of origin upon completion of contract
3. Full working visa
4. A bonus of one month?s salary upon contract completion
5. 15 vacation days in addition to two weeks off when the school is closed and approximately 10 days a year of government public holidays.
6. Health insurance
7. A fully furnished house shared with other EF teachers or a housing allowance that can go towards the cost of renting and furnishing a house on your own.
8. A dynamic and supportive working environment offering many opportunities for career development.