"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate Openings For EFL Teachers in Hong Kong
Date posted:2015-11-30 | Writer: American English Workshop | Email: HKEnglish101@gmail.com
American English Workshop is seeking qualified female native level EFL teachers to work in Hong Kong. We will also consider well-qualified male applicants or couples whenever the position allows it. Positions are immediately available. We continually hire teachers and expect to be hiring throughout the next 12 months.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual playgroup setting and conduct 1:1 private seminars.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers. We offer a one year renewable contract. Salaries range from $18,000-$22,000 HKD/month plus incentive bonuses. Teachers are also given the opportunity to do private tutoring during off hours to increase pay if desired. Additional private tutoring is NEVER REQUIRED but it available upon request for most situations.
• You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your first language, your CV will not be considered
• You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
• You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
• You must be good with children
• You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
• You must have a bachelor’s degree or above
• 1-2 years teaching experience desired but we will consider fresh graduates or new teachers.
To apply, please submit your resume to the email address given on the job heading. Resumes without a full CV and PHOTO will not be considered. Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview immediately after their resume has been reviewed. Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply.