"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Hannover, Germany
Date posted:2008-12-02 | Writer: accelingua | Email: email@example.com
accelingua is a professional language-service provider and our international team of specialists possess outstanding professional qualifications. We put our heart and soul into providing first-class service to our customers.
We are dedicated to working for other people – which we do with creativity, commitment and enthusiasm.
For our projects in the area of Hannover, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the freelance position of English Language Trainer(m/f).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Teaching an agreed number of English lessons
• Accurate and timely completion of necessary documentation, i.e. registers and attendance
• Conducting language training in accordance with accelingua standards
• highly motivated native English speaker
• university degree
• teaching qualification (TEFL , TESOL, CELTA) and training experience preferred but not a must
• Meeting all requirements of a good, experienced, mature accelingua trainer
• Flexibility, outgoing personality, and great communication skills
• Ability to consult constructively with the accelingua management
• Ability to take initiative and to work independently
• Professional appearance
• full and half-day teaching schedules
• continuing education programs
• a wide range of professional career opportunities
• innovation modules
• regular social evenings and other events
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably via email at the address given on the job heading page) including your CV/resume and teaching availability.
Our contact details are:
Head Office Munich
Senior Manager Training and Development
Job Hotline Number: 089/2000 36 700