Date posted:2008-12-02 | Writer: accelingua | Email: [email protected]
accelingua is a professional language-service provider and our international team of specialists possess outstanding professional qualifications. We put our heart and soul into providing first-class service to our customers.
We are dedicated to working for other people – which we do with creativity, commitment and enthusiasm.
For our projects in the area of Hannover, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the freelance position of English Language Trainer(m/f).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Teaching an agreed number of English lessons
• Accurate and timely completion of necessary documentation, i.e. registers and attendance
• Conducting language training in accordance with accelingua standards
• highly motivated native English speaker
• university degree
• teaching qualification (TEFL , TESOL, CELTA) and training experience preferred but not a must
• Meeting all requirements of a good, experienced, mature accelingua trainer
• Flexibility, outgoing personality, and great communication skills
• Ability to consult constructively with the accelingua management
• Ability to take initiative and to work independently
• Professional appearance
• full and half-day teaching schedules
• continuing education programs
• a wide range of professional career opportunities
• innovation modules
• regular social evenings and other events
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably via email at the address given on the job heading page) including your CV/resume and teaching availability.
Our contact details are:
Head Office Munich
Senior Manager Training and Development
Job Hotline Number: 089/2000 36 700
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.