Date posted:2012-01-17 | Writer: LearnShip Networks GmbH | Email: [email protected]
We are looking for Freelance Business English Trainers to conduct private and group face-to-face and online lessons to our clients in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Applicants should reside within the Essen, Cologne, and Bonn or in neighboring areas.
LearnShip Networks GmbH is a global language learning services provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany. Mainly, we support a new method of online language learning through our platforms on our website. Now, we have plans to expand our teacher team by acquiring TEFL qualified instructors who can effectively deliver face-to-face language courses by demand. LearnShip is also the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online teaching, connecting students and trainers internationally through the use of a virtual classroom.
Our one-on-one and group sessions, which are held in-company, provide a unique and personalized learning experience to students. Our teachers are expected to teach all lessons using LearnShip’s method and materials.
Our ideal candidate:
• A native English speaker, preferably with TESOL / TEFL or equivalent certification.
• Experience teaching English, Business English, and English for Special Purposes (Finance, Management, Legal, IT, etc.)
• German Intermediate level or higher proficiency preferred, not necessary (B1+)
• Previous business training experience
• Professional, able to work cohesively, and able to think quickly
• Flexibility in schedule (at least 10-15 hours a week of availability)
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Fun working atmosphere in an energetic team
• Opportunity to gain experience in working with a growing company
• Flexible schedule
• An attractive hourly wage
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and cover letter to the e-mail address given on the job heading with ENGLISH TEACHER – F2F Germany in the subject line. To ensure that your application will be considered, please indicate the website where you found our job advertisement in the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.