"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Qualified Teachers Needed in France (2)
Date posted:2014-01-29 | Writer: The Turner Learning Center | Email: email@example.com
TLC specializes in offering a high academic enrichment English language program to both native and non native speakers between the ages of 7 to 18+. We are cuurently hiring qualified EFL teachers to work to the 4th July 2014, excluding the French national Paris region school holidays.
We teach in the Paris region and surrounding suburbs in the comforts of our student's homes. We timetable our classes so that teachers have convenient schedules and limit travel time to the minimum. Our schedules are planned and fixed for the entire academic year. Depending on specialism, experience and teacher's availabilities we offer between 10 to 20 hours a week of classes per teacher. Our timetabling is extremely compatible with teachers already working in the French school system as well as the corporate English sector. TLC offers most of their classes between 17:00-19:30 every evening with all day Wednesday and Saturday possibilities.
TLC assesses their students thoroughly and thus is able to set clear achievable academic goals for the teachers to deliver and students to achieve. We provide all the necessary pedagogy and training for our different programs as well as class delivery support.
Our students are extremely motivated and committed to learning English to a high standard. Those who are native speakers are benchmarked to the British national school curriculum expectations. Our EFL students achieve A2 level at the age of 10 - B2 level at the age of 14 and C2 level at the age of 18. Our English mother tongue students are able to validate any of the British literacy attainment targets whereas our EFL students validate their level by taking various curriculum based Cambridge ESOL exams.
TLC has a long term career plan for dedicated teachers, which includes financial, managerial and certified professional development.
TLC - The Turner Learning Center is hiring qualified English teachers:
‣ who are English language mother tongue speakers or could be considered as mother tongue speakers
‣ with a French work permit for non EU citizens that is at least valid until July 2014
‣ with university qualifications
‣ who are TEFL, TESOL or CELTA trained
‣ where corporate English language teaching is appreciated
‣ where the DELTA qualification is rewarded
‣ where a bachelor of education (with QTS) or PGCE is rewarded
‣ where experience of ESOL exams is desirable
‣ where fluent French is needed for some of our courses
Teachers working for TLC hold either a CDD work contract or, if they wish, are registered as independent. The CDD contract includes French national health insurance with an attractive hourly wage depending on the following criteria bringing the net salary up to 21 euros per hour:
‣ number of hours working with TLC
‣ number of years working with TLC
‣ TLC teaching position if senior
‣ quality and promptness of class reporting
‣ presentation of class preparation
‣ completion of contract until the last class scheduled
‣ training attendance if deemed necessary
Independent teachers have the same wage conditions but can see their hourly rate reach 32 euros per hour taught.
Contact us in the first instance at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
The Turner Learning Center
33, rue des Renaudes
Paris, 75017 - France
Telephone +33 (0)1 83 64 54 00
Fax +33 (0)1 83 64 54 03
Contact person Marina DUCHENE, General Manager