"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Summer Camp Jobs For EFL Teachers in France
Date posted:2012-11-28 | Writer: American Village | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Village camps are for French children, ages 8 to 17 years old. We hire EFL counselors for 2 month intervals from March to August each year, at a variety of different locations in France. Our English-immersion camps create a positive environment where it is fun, natural & necessary to use English. We seek energetic, creative, initiative-takers who are native English speakers & love working with children.
This is a unique opportunity to experience rural France, working on a multi-cultural team and meeting people from all over the US and Canada- all while having fun with the campers under your care. Benefits include:
• Temporary work permit for North Americans, Australians and New Zealanders
• Monthly Salary
• Room and board
• Accident/liability insurance while working
• A free night at a hotel in Paris upon arrival in France
• Possibility of 50€ reimbursement on your train travel to camp
NB: We are unable to offer financial assistance for plane or train tickets. However, we will provide as much information as possible to assist counselors with their travel arrangements to France.
We seek camp counselors who are native speakers.
- Minimum age of 20 years old
- no criminal history
- high school diploma
- previous camp counseling / childcare experience is preferred
- Be prepared to organise activities, sports, skits, song, dance, etc!
- TEFL certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of French is NOT a requirement.
- Musicians are very welcome to apply.
The majority of applicants are between 20 and 35 years old.
Interested candidates can e-mail us at the address given on the job heading.
Phone number +33 565 76 55 03