"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Hungary (2)
Date posted:2017-01-12 | Writer: Angol Intézet | Email: email@example.com
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are currently seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher. Tasks include teaching English as a second language (ESL) to adults in small group (3-6 students), mini (2 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include general English, business English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level language centres in Buda and Pest, online, and on-site at companies in Budapest.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong, and this position could represent an excellent opportunity and an unforgettable time abroad for the right candidate.
- native level English speaker
- internationally recognized ESL teaching qualification (CELTA, CELT, TEFL, TESOL, etc.),
- two to three years of English teaching experience,
- experience teaching business English,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, and reliability,
- basic computer literacy,
- EU citizenship.
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams
- experience living or working abroad,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and news ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- partial flight compensation within the EU,
- "hit the ground running" accommodation stipend,
- a 12 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary,
- the opportunity to earn extra income through overtime (optional),
- free monthly fitness pass at a premium fitness facility,
- paid holiday and sick leave,
- premium clientele,
- professional support and guidance.
Contract duration: March 2017-March 2018 (with a mutual option to extend).
Application deadline: Friday, 20 January, 2017.
Please send your CV with photo together with a short (maximum one page) covering letter to the email address given on the job heading, detailing why you are interested in and qualified for the position, confirming eligibility and indicating availability to start in Budapest.
Central Business Center (IV Floor, 'A' reception.),
1027, Croatian u. 14-24,
Phone: + 36-70-612-9732