"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Portugal (2)
Date posted:2016-04-26 | Writer: London Institute School of Languages | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London Institute School of Languages has a full time vacancy in Braga for a TEFL qualified teacher who is available for an immediate start. The job involves providing standard ESL courses to our students (from children as young as 3 years old, through to working adults) using our own teaching system. The candidate will be chosen depending on qualifications, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background. The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality, as well as a professional teaching manner.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Visa, work permit, and contract paperwork assistance
24/7 emergency team support
Portuguese Social Security, covering health care & benefits
Accident insurance cover
Accommodation support provided
Nice family environment
Possibility to discover the hidden treasures that Portugal holds.
• A fluent English speaker with a neutral accent
• At least 2 years of English teaching experience
• Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
• Proficient with the use of computers
• Has excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate in teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
• Candidates with one of the certificates: TOEIC/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/IELTS/TOEFL are preferred
• With an EU passport
HOW TO APPLY:
If you interested or would like more information, write to us at the email address given on the job heading and tell us a little about yourself. Applications should include a resume.
Avenida Liberdade 491, 1º-D
(São José de São Lázaro e São João do Souto)
Tel: 253 260 306