"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Bulgaria
Date posted:2014-09-04 | Writer: ABC English Language Centre | Email: email@example.com
ABC English Language Centre is a small private run school in Bulgaria with students ranging from 3 to 93. We have a position available for an EFL teacher who is available to start this month and commit through to July 2015. It is our philosophy here at ABC that language learning should be as efficient and as enjoyable as possible. The children learn through an engaging mix of songs, games and crafts. We offer all exam courses for older students: KET, PET, FCE, CAE, TOEFL, IELTS etc.
• Students between 3 to 15 years old, (possibility of some adult classes).
• Maximum of 8 students per class.
• Exam classes are offered for teenagers and adults (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, TOEFL, IELTS etc).
• Must be a native level speaker of English.
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or similar qualification will be given preference.
• Experience teaching young children preferred.
• Applicants without certificates will be considered providing they can prove extensive experience.
• Must hold an EU Passport.
• 30 teaching hours per week (1 teaching hour = 45 minutes).
• Excellent local salary.
• All national holidays paid.
• No weekends – working week is Monday to Friday.
• Ongoing training provided.
• All tax / social contributions paid.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job headings.
ABC English Language Centre
23, Marno Pole Street
Veliko Tarnovo, 5000
Phone +359 89 991 5486 / 00359 89 995 0318
Contact person Darren Quinn, Director