"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Ukraine
Date posted:2013-10-03 | Writer: Bridge School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odessa Bridge School (Ukraine) is looking for qualified EFL teachers to work with children and adults in Odessa starting October 2013. We are a small but well-established private school. We offer the chance for professional development, an interesting cultural and a rewarding experience for the right applicants. Our school is equipped with computers, IPboard, internet access, etc. An experienced team of teachers and office managers offers day-to-day support as well as monthly seminars and training sessions.
- College/University Bachelor's Degree or higher;
- certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CELTA, TESOL,TEFL, etc.)
- One full academic year of teaching experience (minimum);
- Creative approach, ability to work efficiency with the audience (young learners and adults);
- Good manners, sense of humor.
- Native level English speaker
We also welcome teachers who do not have enough experience, or who have just been awarded their TEFL Certificate.
1. A renewable 12-month contract.
2. Official employment after 1-2 month of probation.
The salary is $800 (for a full-time position, i.e. 95 clock hours a month). With a different number of working hours the salary is prorated according the workload.
3. A refund up to $600 of Employee's airfare at the end of the contract.
4. Single or shared accommodation provided by the school and refunded up to $300 at the end of the month. The school assists the Employee in finding accommodation for the initial period of stay (up to two weeks). The Employee may opt to stay in a hotel during this period. The School will provide a refund for this initial period of stay at the end of the month.
5. Regular teacher-development seminars.
6. An opportunity to study Russian in a group setting free of charge. Private lessons may be available at an additional expense.
7. Mobile phone expenses covered by the school. The school provides the Employee with a mobile phone and refunds up to UAH40 of Employee's phone expenses at the end of the month.
To apply, contact us at the email address given on the job heading. We can also be contacted at (048) 777-41-54 If you are looking for a part-time position, we will be ready to discuss that. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, although due to a limited number of positions available we are able to accept only a few applicants.