"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Ukraine (2)
Date posted:2016-05-25 | Writer: York English School | Email: email@example.com
York English School ‘Yes’ is a small and modern English language school located in Kiev, Ukraine. We are a British run school that is managed by teachers who focus on teaching to CEFR. We have an opportunity for a certified EFL teacher who is available to start at the end of August. We run small classes for all ability levels (A1 to C2), premium individual lessons and off-site business courses. ‘Yes’ believes that this position represents an excellent opportunity and an unforgettable year abroad for the right candidate.
The schedule includes teaching English as a second language to adults and young learners in small groups and individual classes. Courses focus on General English, Business English, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level school at Livoberejna, Kiev and at client offices nearby.
- native level English speaker
- able and willing to commit to a year’s contract
- internationally recognized ESL teaching qualification (CELTA,TEFL, TESOL, etc.)
- enthusiasm, pragmatism, reliability, adaptability, responsibility, and, professionalism
- basic computer literacy
-University education (strong preference)
- willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A1-C2),
- open to support, assistance, and self-reflection
- experience of living or working abroad,
- willingness to teach young learners,
- openness to technology and news ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- an 11 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary
- paid holidays
- professional support, guidance and training from a DELTA holder
- the opportunity to earn extra income through Premium client overtime (optional),
- British owned and managed school
- premium clientele,
- Visa support and application
Contract duration: Late August 2016 - July 2017
Please send your CV and photo, together with a short (maximum one page) covering letter, to the email address given detailing why you are interested in and qualified for the position.