"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Romania
Date posted:2016-11-29 | Writer: “Forever Young” Educational Centre (“Mereu tanar”) | Email: email@example.com
“Forever Young” Educational Centre (“Mereu tanar”) is a non-governmental organisation, which acts independently and is not politically affiliated. We have opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers who are available from June 2017. The main aims of the association are to promote, support, implement and coordinate teaching/learning, educational, cultural, sportive, tourist and leisure activities among preschoolers, schoolchildren, students and teachers in the educational system, as well as among youth and people of other age groups in the country and abroad.
SUMMER CAMP PROJECTS:
PROJECT A: FOUR-STAR ENGLISH: 17th of June 2017 – 16th of July 2017
LOCATION: Grand Hotel Balvanyos, a luxurious 4 stars hotel, with a wonderful SPA Balvanyos Resort (Baile Balvanyos), Covasna county, Transylvania, Romania
PROJECT B1: High-flying English: 9th of July 2017 – 31st of July 2017
LOCATION: Hotel Cindrel, an elegant 3 stars Hotel, with swimming pool, in a lovely mountain resort, Paltinis, Sibiu County, Romania
PROJECT B2: High-flying English: 30th of July 2017 – 21st of August 2017
LOCATION: Hotel Cindrel, an elegant 3 stars Hotel, with swimming pool, in a lovely mountain resort, Paltinis, Sibiu County, Romania,
• Full board (accommodation and all meals) throughout the whole period spent on our camp and during the trips in Romania, 24 hour medical care (doctor and nurse), Free Internet access included
• 200 EURO – pocket money
• Excursions to historical sites in Romania at the weekends (transport, accommodation and entrance fees to tourist attractions are paid for by camp organizers): Dracula Castle- Bran, Brasov, Rasnov Fortress, Sighisoara, Sibiu, Paltinis, Prejmer Fortress, Saint Ana Lake
• Transfer service from and to the airport in Romania
• Personalized volunteering certificate to acknowledge the work
• Aged 18-30 years old
• Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL certified
• An interest in kids education
• Please note that the transportation costs to and from Romania (the return ticket fare) are the only expenses to be covered by the volunteer in order to join our programme.
Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading about details of how to apply.
Contact: Mihaela Moisa