"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching EFL in Czech Republic
Date posted:2014-09-29 | Writer: Wattsenglish Ltd | Email: email@example.com
Wattsenglish specialises in the teaching of young and very young learners. We have opportunities for TEFL certified graduates teaching primary and secondary school children at various schools, grades 1-9 (6-15 year olds), usually 15 children in a classroom. The schools are located in Liberec, Karlovy Vary, and Usti nad Labem.
- Each new teacher is given extensive methodology training at the beginning of the school year to make sure that you feel comfortable with our teaching methods. It´s a great opportunity for your career development!
- On average 6 x 45min classes per day (Mon-Thu) – teaching children + tutoring a few seminars for their teachers
- Fridays for easy office work + lesson planning
- 1 team consists of 1 Czech methodologist and 3 native English speaking teachers. The Czech methodologist gives a full support to all 3 teachers in the team – organising stuff, methodological support, driving/travelling. All travel expenses covered by the company.
- Salary: 45.000 CZK gross (33.000 CZK net)= 1.200 EUR NET / month ... (average salary for a teacher in the Czech Republic is 600,- EUR/month NET)
- Health insurance is covered for this full-time position.
- Available for native level English speaking teachers
- EU passport holders, or valid work permission for Czech Republic, is a MUST
- Czech/Slovak phone SIM card
Wattsenglish means not only great teaching experience but also the opportunity to experience life in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. Central Europe has many cultural and historical gems to discover and is also conveniently located to explore all parts of Europe. Having a fixed schedule Monday through Friday allows ample time to explore the Czech and Slovak countryside, the wonders of Czech and Slovak cuisine and the wonderful Czech beer and Moravian and Slovakian wines. There’s so much to enjoy here!
To apply, send your current CV incl. recent photo to the email address given on the job heading.
We are also on Facebook: Wattsenglish Ltd., Wattsenglish Slovakia and Wow kids, this is English
Wattsenglish UK Ltd
Telephone +420 601356792
Contact person Adela Teplikova, Recruitment Manager Junior