"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching TEFL in Costa Rica
Date posted:2007-03-27 | Writer: Inglés Empresarial, S.A. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time & Part-time positions in Beautiful, Tropical Costa Rica! Skip the cold back home and come on down during the nicest time of the year - the dry season! We invite you to visit our website at: Contact us
Come to beautiful Costa Rica now for immediate work teaching adults at a variety of multinational businesses. We also have several positions available now and in the months to come.
Enjoy living, working and experiencing one of the safest Latin American countries - Costa Rica! This is a great place to get your feet wet with international travel/teaching - or to take a break from a more stressfulî ¨or chillier) job posting. Contact us
Enjoy teaching at what teachers have voted the best ì¯®-siteî ¬anguage training company to teach at in the country - InglÈ³ Empresarial, S.A. (translated = Corporate English Inc.). You will benefit from a relaxed yet professional school that offers top pay and perks (by Costa Rican standards), and just as important, the most complete on-going professional development and academic support available in Central America.
You don have to take our word for it - please check out some of the comments past teachers have had by visiting the 'Job Information Journal' section of Dave ESL cafe).
Are you up for the challenge? Please contact us if you meet the following, not-so-stringent requirements:
- You possess a Bachelor degree + TEFL certification. Experience is preferred, but if you don have it and you do have a great attitude and personality - that is fine too! (Note: If you have TEFL certification AND significant experience, that will make up for a lack of a Bachelor degree).
- You are able to commit to teach with us for at least Six months.
- You are 24 years old or more.
- You are a North American native English speaker (client demands - sorry).
- You are adventurous, independent and creative.
- You enjoy working with adults in fun, challenging and professional environments.
- You work well with others, want to improve yourself, and can take positive feedback, as well as points for improvement.
- You are a committed and dedicated individual
- You are willing to dress appropriately (business attire only) for teaching in business environments (sorry, no blue hair - and you have to take out nose rings and cover up tattoos).
- You are NOT a whiner, sniveler, chronic complainer, or prone to quit something at the first sign of difficulty. (Costa Rica is wonderful, but it is still a ì³¥condî ·orld country with it fair share of challenges and aggravations).
Now for more information, please check us out at:
Contact us . If you like what we have to offer, then please send a SHORT resume, low-resolution picture as well as contact information for work references to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you soon! If you got the right stuff, you can be one of the next lucky teachers to join the IESA team!
Serious Applicants only!!