"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions Available Across China
Date posted:2015-11-25 | Writer: Connect2Worlds | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processes involved in securing a TEFL position in China can be complicated. However at Connect2Worlds we aim to make these processes as simple as possible. We offer advice, guidance and support to all of our candidates from the moment they register an interest with us and throughout their time in China. We work with a number of schools across the country, and these schools have either a very good reputation or they have been checked by our partners in China. Our application process is simple: register an interest with us, we will then send you a short form and contact you to discuss your application and preferences. Then we can start sending you profiles of our schools!
Teaching EFL can provide a real feeling of fulfilment as you inspire your students to learn English. There are also many other benefits including great financial rewards and the opportunity to explore the vast attractions and sights China has to offer!
Each of our schools offer different benefits to their teachers, but here is a list of some benefits you could expect to receive:
• The monthly pay varies between 6,000rmb – 20,000rmb. The variation in pay depends on many things including the city you are teaching in, your amount of experience, length of contract and other benefits the school are offering you.
• Flight ticket allowances / reimbursements
• Furnished accommodation near to your school / accommodation allowances.
• Paid holiday.
• School trips. Some schools have been known to take their teachers away on holidays to celebrate national teacher’s day or other Chinese calendar events.
• Health insurance.
• Performance related bonuses.
• Professional development.
• Mandarin Chinese lessons.
So if you would like to apply to be a teacher in China, register an interest with us today by emailing us at the address given on the job heading, or call us on 07709735386 / 01327 831144
Like us on Facebook (C2W.ExperienceChina) and follow us on Twitter (C_2_W )for more updates.