"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Fuzhou, China
Date posted:2007-01-08 | Writer: York School of Foreign Languages | Email: email@example.com
York School is a foreign managed English training centre which prides itself on the high quality of tuition we provide to our learners. The School itself is an established, purpose built, 5 floor building in the on the lakeside of Xihu park in the centre of Fuzhou, capital of Fujian Province. We employ between 10 and 15 foreign teachers from around the globe, contributing to us a great mix of English speaking personalities.
We are looking to add 3 intelligent, open and innovative teachers to our existing crew. You must be a British, American, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand born, native English speaker with a TESOL or CELTA certificate and relevant experience.
We provide our foreign teachers with:
- A working visa (Z-visa)
- Salary 6, 500 RMB per month + quarterly raises
- 15 days paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays)
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Maximum of 24 contact hours per week (18 hours average)
- Return airfares reimbursed for 12 month contracts
- Furnished apartment provided free (2 minutes from school)
- Medical insurance provided by school
Our school is geared to making teaching as simple as possible for you:
- Fully developed curriculum for all levels.
- ADSL internet access, computers, DVDs, learner library, multimedia, etc.
- Huge library of resources and supplementary materials for teachers.
- On campus classes with no more than 16 students per class.
- Advice and support from senior teachers and administrative staff.
- Chinese language assistant for beginner level classes.
As well as several annual staff outings, our teachers pursue all manner of interests during their stay. You will have time to study Chinese, learn to play the Guzheng or Erhu, visit monasteries and temples, study traditional Kung Fu, join one of the foreign bands or start your own, play football for the FFFFC, hike up mountains and more. In addition, Fuzhou living is very cheap -money will go twice as far as in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, etc.
If you want to investigate further, please visit our website. All interested applicants, please send your CV, with photo and cover letter with your application.
Website: Contact us
Apply to: David Lindsay Academic Director