"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in China - Shijiazhuang
Date posted:2006-12-06 | Writer: Language School | Email: email@example.com
Shijiazhuang is a modern and big city about 2 hours from Beijing by bus or by train, it is very convenient for you to visit Great wall and the Forbidden City. The school includes elementary, middle and high school.
Welcome to teach English in our school.
1/Salary is RMB 4000-5000 Yuan per month.
2/Start date: February , 2007.
3/work schedule: No more than 20 teaching periods per week from Monday to Friday.
4/Free accommodations (equipped with TV, kitchen, washer, internet and bathroom) and round trip ticket (economy class air ticket) for 1 year contract
1) Annual travel allowance of 2200 RMB
2) Free medical treatment
3) We will pick you up at Beijing Airport and drop you off there when you leave.
1) 18-60 years old
2) Native speakers must be from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland
3) Education: Does not matter, However, 4-year University/College degree or higher and TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate are desired
If you are interested in this position, please offer the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ) Your resume. Please state your Full name, country of residence now, E-mail add, Address, Date available for employment and How long do you plan to teach in China: () Months
2). Copy of the first page of your passport
3) one recent color photo of yours.
4.) Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificates, if any.
5.) Two references from your schools or friends with their contact information.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to teach in our school.
Looking forward to hearing from you!