"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in China - Jilin
Date posted:2004-05-04 | Writer: Kenneth\'s English School | Email: email@example.com
One teacher is needed immediately and two in the near term.
Jilin is a beautiful city in Northeast China surrounded by mountainous foothills. The lovely Song Hua river runs through the city and its promenades provide scenic strolling and cultural opportunities. Jilin is a smallish city (by Chinese standards) of nearly one million friendly people.
The cost of living in Jilin is lower than bigger cities. By way of example, the taxi meter starts at 5 RMB and increments up in tenths of an RMB.
We are looking for experienced native English speaking professionals to teach English at elementary, middle and high school levels on a one year contract. Please state your student level preference.
We offer the following:
1. Salary of 5, 500 RMB plus quarterly bonus.
2. Contract completion bonus of 8, 000 RMB (approximately 1000 US Dollars).
3. Western style furnished apartment (not shared).
4. Work Visa, licenses, and resident card fees paid by the school.
5. Five weeks paid vacation.
6. Free Internet access at school.
7. A Chinese Teaching Assistant in every class.
8. A great family-like work environment.
9. 18 hour workweek with two consecutive days off.
10. Overtime, when available, paid at 100 RMB per hour.
1. At least 21 years old
2. Native English speaker
3. College Graduate
4. Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to teaching
Please send resume and cover letter (as well as any questions) to Ken Hayes, firstname.lastname@example.org