"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in China / Changchun
Date posted:2004-04-09 | Writer: Jilin Net World Education Company | Email: email@example.com
Changchun Pioneer Foreign Language School (PEC) is a branch of Jilin Net World Education Group. It is in the center of Changchun, which is known as "Spring City beyond the Great Wall."
PEC was founded in 1989, now it has more than 3, 000 students(from young kids to teenagers) and over 60 staffs. There is English studying intranet environment in the school building. In every classroom there is a computer, a digital projector and modern teaching equipments. Teachers can use PEC software and digital projector to teach English.
Now PEC offers two full time teaching positions in April and May:
1. 5,000-6,500 RMB monthly salary depending on experience and certification.
2. 22 working hours per week. Any hours over 22 are paid 100 RMB per hour.
3. Reimbursing round trip airfare after completion of one year contract.
4. 2000 RMB bonus after one year contract.
5. Basic health and accident insurance for one year contract teachers.
6. 15 public holidays per year (including Christmas).
7. Two continuous days off each week.
8. Free internet in the school building.
9. Nice single apartment fully furnished including laundry, fridge, TV, microwave etc.
PEC also offers two part time teaching positions:
1. 100 RMB per hour.
2. Saturday and Sunday classes, every day four hours.
3. School bus.
4. Free internet in the school building.
1. Native speakers from the States, Canada, Britain, Australia or New Zealand.
2. Bachelor's Degree or higher. (Experienced Teachers without degree is OK.)
3. One year teaching experience or training period at the school.
4. Must be willing to teach children.
5. Must be flexible and willing to work in a team environment.
6. Preference given to one year applicants, however 6 month positions are available.
Please send your resume which explicitly states your age, nationality, experience and educational background as text or word format attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org (recent photo is also needed). Our website is Contact us. You can also call Edward with 0086-0431-7909888, 0086-0431-7909777.