"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in China (Changchun) (2)
Date posted:2004-04-19 | Writer: Perfect English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Some college/university with ESL/EFL certification as a minimum (and some classroom experience) or
* A four-year degree (preferably with ESL/EFL certification)
* You must be at least 21
* You must be willing to commit to teach for at least one year
* A competitive salary between 4, 500RMB ñ ¸¬ 000RMB based on academic achievement and teaching schedule
* A fully furnished, western style apartment
* Well equipped classrooms and plenty of (North American) teaching materials
* Return airfare at the completion of the contract
* And a whole lot more.
If you want more information, visit our website at Contact us and contact our headmaster, Jack Murray at email@example.com and we will make sure that all of your questions are answered.