"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Regular Positions Teaching English in China
Date posted:2015-10-28 | Writer: RMD (Beijing) International | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed your TEFL course? Seeking adventure? Longing to travel? Then become an oral English teacher in China! Not only will you be able to explore a new country and culture, taste delicious new foods, and meet amazing people....…..you'll also get the chance to help others have a chance to understand and enjoy your own!
Wondering what it takes to make it happen?
1. Willingness to stay short term for 3 -4months (starting from March and Sept) or long term for 12 months
3. Be at least 22 years old.
4. Be a native, or near native level English speaker.
5. Teaching qualifications such as TEFL /TESOL are desirable.
7. Have a spirit of adventure and a sense of humor!
To help you along your journey we'll provide you with.....
1. Free apartment or housing allowances
2. Salary from 5000rmb to 6000rmb for short term and 8000rmb-12000rmb for long term
3. Visa assistance
5. Airport pick-up
6. Airticket reimbursment
7. Teaching materials and curriculum which fuse perfectly together and teachers can refer to.
7. Professional training to guarantee all teachers will become qualified enough before going to schools.
Interested? Want to know more?
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading.
RMD (Beijing) International
We hope to hear from you soon!