"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs in China For TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2016-11-22 | Writer: Rockies English Education | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockies English Education is a subsidiary of Rockies Education Management and Consultation Company founded in 2001 by Canadian teachers. We are licensed by the Chinese government State Council to recruit foreign teachers for the purpose of work in China and have regular opportunities for TEFL graduates. Over the last 15 years, we have operated schools in different locations throughout China, spanning from Heilongjiang province to the north, to Guangdong province in the south. The locations that we recruit for are either directly owned or partnered schools that use the Rockies designated curriculum. Our vision is to set the highest quality English training standards for Chinese students.
Rockies English Education is looking for out-going and qualified EFL teachers to join our team and teach in kindergartens, public primary schools and language training schools in cities throughout China. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative people who feel they can contribute to raising educational standards in ESL learning. This is a huge opportunity for anyone with great English skills, a passion for teaching, and an interest in doing something new! You'll discover China, experience an amazing culture, learn Mandarin, all while helping children to learn a new language.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
1. A solid curriculum that is specifically written for Chinese learners
2. A structured training program along with easy to adopt teaching manuals that ensure classes are fun, interesting and productive
3. School support in lesson planning and implementing classes
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
5. Work visa (Z visa)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
1. 10000-15000RMB per month
2. Free accommodation (furnished, non-shared apartment)
3. Paid national holidays
4. Medical insurance (or accident medical insurance) provided by school
5. No office hours
6. Free internet access at schools
7. Free Chinese language lessons
1. Bachelor’s degree or above preferred (A diploma certificate is also welcomed)
2. TESL/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate preferred
3. Non-criminal background
4. Over 23 years of age and in good health
5. Responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude
6. Duration: At least one year: March 2017 - February 2018
HOW TO APPLY:
Email the following documents to our HR Department at the email address given on the job heading.
2. Copy of university graduation diploma
3. A recent photo
4. Copy of passport ID page
Contact: Kevin Zhang