"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching Young Learners EFL in China
Date posted:2016-11-13 | Writer: Scholastic | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholastic is one of the world's largest children’s book publishers and distributors with annual revenue of USD 2 billion and is a publicly listed company on NASDAQ. Our mission in China is to help Chinese children learn English in a fun and effective way. We have an immediate opportunity in Guangzhou for a TEFL trained teacher who enjoys teaching children. In China, we have created a chain of English tutorial centers with professional curriculum, small class sizes, and a highly interactive approach to teaching English that has proven to be very effective.
Scholastic GZ ZJNT Center is the newest Scholastic English Center in Guangzhou City, China. We provide professional ESL courses for kids aging from 3-16 years old, helping them get proper English literacy skills and enhance their reading and writing ability. Now Scholastic ZJNT Center is in seek of professional native English teachers with great reading and writing skills, passion in education and dedication to career. We provide high base salary, yearly bonus and promotion chance to those who have long-term plan staying in Guangzhou City, China.
1. Conduct Scholastic courses for kids aging from 3 years old to 16 years old.
2. Negotiate with potential students, conduct level tests, fill in weekly communication book and give class feedback to parents (who can understand English).
3. Organize and deliver DEMO lessons for potential students.
4. Be responsible for weekly Story-telling section and interact with listeners.
5. Help student with reading and writing skills and reading report. Help the ESL students get proper literacy skills.
6. Be able to lead high-level reading and writing lessons and can develop creative curriculum with the help of resources in Scholastic center.
7. Be willing to cooperate with on-job training sessions lead by lead teachers. Be willing to become trainer and provide trainings to future teachers.
8. Cooperate with marketing campaigns (sometimes) and interact with potential students and parents.
9. Less than 40 working hours per week, including preparation time and teaching time. Principally no office hours needed.
1. Competitive salary. RMB 15000/ Month (in total)
2. Chances of knowing Chinese culture, market and family more profoundly. Free Mandarin lessons provided by our center teacher.
3. Summer and winter vacation and public holiday leave.
4. Free and vigorous training.
5. Free annual health check.
6. Diversified and open working environment at central Guangzhou (Zhujiang New Town).
Extra benefit: Can help to apply for Z-visa.
1. English native level speakers with teaching experience. Teacher’s certificate is a big plus. Kids teaching experience is a big plus. Good at phonics and early reading skills.
2. Love to interact with kids, patient and passionate in education.
3. Willing to learn and grow and has interest in ESL kids’ literacy education.
4. Good personality and serving spirit.
5. Willing to accept flexible working hours. i.e. weekdays from 2:30-8:30; weekend from 9:00 to 18:00.
6. Good team player and contributor. Willing to stay for a long termin Guangzhou, China.
7. The ability to teach advanced-level students from 9 years and above is a big advantage.
Please send your resume to the email address given on the job heading.
Interview Methods: Via APP”wechat”- add ID: candyyuanlei. Referral is also welcomed.
Level 3, Block A,
Jiayu Emperor Mansion,
Zhujiang New Town,
Guangzhou. (Metro station: Zhujiang New Town Exit A2)