"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching TEFL in Shanghai, China
Date posted:2009-05-26 | Writer: Kai En English Training Centers | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those of you who have had the chance to visit or live in Shanghai, one thing presents itself as extremely pervasive, that is of course the rate in which this city is constantly being redefined. Similar to what Tokyo went through in the early 1980's or even what Seoul went through in the early 90s, Shanghai is undoubtedly entering a phase in its history where it is "presenting and emerging itself within the world spectacle". Globalization and trends of westernization are literally at an all time high, and the people of Shanghai are gearing up to adjust and prepare themselves for these seemingly monumental shifts. Language is at the forefront of these changes, acting not only as tool for communication, but also as a means of upward mobility both in life and at work.
If you can visualize yourself or someone in your life that has an innate ability to motivate others please have them ponder a career in second language acquisition here in Shanghai and contact us at Kai En. Kai En, Shanghai's most established English training center is looking for quality FT/PT candidates to join our Corporate team.
Kai En Corporate is a division of Kai En English Training Center, a joint venture language school under western management. Kai En corporate has delivered high quality business English courses to a large number of fortune 500 companies in the Shanghai area.
As a member of our Corporate Training team, you will be challenged by the work, by the people you work with and the clients you serve. You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Our clients demand student-centered business English courses to help them communicate more effectively.
Ideal candidates are team players, have excellent people skills, a positive personality and are willing to immerse themselves in oriental culture and customs.
Kai En offers:
• A professional working environment with qualified, committed colleagues
• Professional training and development
• Opportunities for promotion and career development
• An organized curriculum with teacher training support
• The opportunity to work on-site in Fortune 500 companies with eager, motivated students
• A competitive salary with paid vacations and flight reimbursement
• Working visa, medical insurance and relocation assistance
• A native english speaker who holds a passport from a native english country
• A bachelors degree
• A recognized TEFL / TESOL qualification
• A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
• Candidates with business experience are preferred
• A professional attitude and willingness to improve teaching skills
• Cultural awareness
University of Colorado at Boulder Alumni
Interested persons please contact Joseph Canaday at the e-mail address given on the job heading.