"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate Job Openings for EFL Teachers in China (2)
Date posted:2014-06-02 | Writer: International Academic Alliance | Email: HR@iaaprograms.com
We're on a tight deadline to recruit for 7 EFL/ TESOL teacher openings at various partnered high schools in China. Contracts are from August 15, 2014- July 15, 2015. We cover airfare, insurance and housing. Salary commensurable with experience but the average is at around $2,200 per month.
Teachers will teach Academic English at elite Chinese high schools under IAA’s Academic English Program (AEP). The AEP is an international education collaboration between IAA and the State University of New York New Paltz. You will work with a select group of competitive Chinese high school students motivated to experience an American high school curriculum, learn in the American K-12 format, and gain skills needed for American universities.
This is an ideal opportunity to utilize your existing EFL teaching skills in the classroom while developing your career through IAA’s built-in professional development resources. Teaching with the AEP fosters career development in the fields of language instruction and international education.
Our placement locations range in diversity from thriving, cosmopolitan metropolises to quaint suburbs rich in local color.
For 2014 – 2015, teaching placements are available in:
Placements are on a first come, first serve basis. 1 or 2 year renewable contracts.
• Monthly salary of $1,800 – 2,500 depending on experience
• Round trip airfare
• Total visa support from start to finish
• Medical insurance
• Free single-use accommodations
• Salary increase upon contract renewal
Successful candidates have at least one of the following:
• Bachelor’s degrees in a relevant subject area along with a TESOL certificate
• Language Arts secondary school teaching certification
• Advanced degree in a relevant field such as applied linguistics, English, Literature, Liberal Arts, etc.
• 1+ year(s) of full-time teaching experience
• Flexible, desire to teach Chinese students in an American curriculum format, and focused on career development in the English teaching field.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a Resume/CV and cover letter to the email address given on the job heading.