"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching EFL in Beijing, China
Date posted:2004-06-14 | Writer: Cuiwei Training College Beijing | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the following payment and benefits:
- A monthly salary of 4000-5000 RMB based on 16-20 hours of school teaching per week, and plus overtime payment at rate of 100 RMB per hour;
- A free, single occupied, beautiful, fully furnished apartment located a convenient distance from the school;
- Round trip Airfare reimbursement, first payment after the completion of the first semester. Return flight arranged and paid for by the college at the completion of the contract;
- Paid holidays during the contract period, which includes all public holidays and a 4 week long school winter break between two semesters;
- Health insurance covering term of the contract;
- A work visa;
- All foreign teachers are supported by a teaching assistant in every class, who is both bi-lingual and fully qualified as a teacher;
- A friendly, knowledgeable and fully bi-lingual teacher support team, dedicated to ensuring your personal comfort and well-being at all times, in and out of school;
- We are negotiable with regard to the contract, salary, and benefit details, dependent upon what qualifications you bring.
All candidates who want to apply for the above positions must be:
- native English speaker, that is, a citizen of USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand only and should have been born, grown up and educated in these countries;
- holder of Bachelor degree or TESOL/TEFL qualifications;
- 20 to 50 years old and in good health;
- keen to be a professional school teacher and enthusiastic in teaching English to Chinese primary students aged between 6-12 years old;
- able to sign and commit to a one-year contract.
To apply for our teaching positions, you are required to submit the following documents:
- a well-organized resume or CV
- a scanned copy of passport to verify your citizenship
- a scanned copy of degree, diploma and/or certificate to verify your qualifications
- a recent personal photo