"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunities For TEFL Certified Teachers in Puerto Varas en Patagonia, Chi
Date posted:2011-07-26 | Writer: Idiomas Sin Fronteras | Email: email@example.com
Are you interested in teaching English and discovering South America? We are Idiomas-sin-fronteras, a language school hidden in the heart of the Lake District, at the gateway to the Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for TEFL or TESOL qualified English-speakers to teach English in our school in Puerto Varas as we are expanding to Santiago and all over South America: Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia, countries where teaching English is a big challenge for us.
We offer you a unique opportunity to take a deeper and personal dive into South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working as a volunteer and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes, lakes and deserts.
What do we offer?
- a job contract from 6 months up to one year
- minimum Chilean wages for 100 hours of teaching English per month/25 hours per week.
- free accommodation in a beautiful, old, colonial house with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included.
- if you have to come to Chile from abroad we cover the half of your travel expenses.
What do we require?
- open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates such as TEFL / TESOL and some teaching experience
- communicative Spanish would be an advantage
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
Should you be interested in our offer, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading.