"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-time TEFL Position in Chile
Date posted:2017-03-15 | Writer: International Center Calama | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your TEFL skills to work with us at International Center in the city of Calama in Chile, starting in April or May 2017. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and reliable young candidate to fill this full-time position. Our classes are mostly 1-on-1 or in small groups, the majority of our students being adults or youths at various levels. Neither teaching experience nor being a native speaker are essential requirements.
* net salary of CLP 500,000
* free accommodation (including utilities) in a flat shared with two other teachers
* visa process assistance
The preferred candidate must have the following:
* high proficiency in English (non-natives are welcome to apply)
* TEFL certification (in-class or TESOL/CELTA preferred)
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country
* a degree of awareness concerning a diversity of issues
* at least strong basics of Spanish and a commitment to further learning
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for the rest of the year
Since we try to create a truly diverse international environment, we especially appreciate applications of female candidates from Asia, Latin America and Australia.
If you match the description, do not hesitate to apply at the email address given on the job heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!