"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job For TEFL Qualified Teacher in Canada
Date posted:2015-05-04 | Writer: Rocky Mountain English College | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you passionate about teaching English? Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? Rocky Mountain English College (RMEC) is seeking a TEFL qualified teacher for our 2015 ESL and Outdoor Recreation summer program. The program combines ESL instruction with outdoor recreation and cultural immersion experiences. The program runs from July 1st to August 31st 2015, though the teacher may start a week or more early for preparation.
- Plan and teach interactive English lessons to small adult classes
- Guide/lead outdoor activities and cultural immersion field trips
- Support students and communicate with staff in a professional manner
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Experience in teaching English as a Second Language
- TESOL Certification or other ESL training
- Outdoor experience (hiking, camping, cycling, etc.)
- Class 4 driver’s license (or interest in obtaining) to drive van
- Full time temporary position (July & August - 35 hours/week)
- Paid preparation time
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Small school, beautiful environment, and awesome activities!
Please apply by email to the address given on the job heading with cover letter, resume, credentials & references before: May 22, 2015
Please state your eligibility to work in Canada in your application.
Thanks for your interest.