Date posted:2011-05-17 | Writer: EPIC Canada English Training Corp | Email: [email protected]
EPIC Canada English Training Corporation is looking for a TEFL qualified English teacher to teach ESL as part of a homestay and afterschool program in White Rock B.C. for students from South Korea. We are looking for highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals who have strong communication skills and who can teach TOEFL to students as well as ESL to K-12 students at a variety of levels.
Candidates must have:
* At least two years work experience
* Bachelor's degree or Certificate in teaching ESL from a TESL Canada approved program.
* A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
About the Position:
* This is initially a part-time position offering 3-10 hrs/wk. to begin with
* Work hours: after school hours (2:30 pm ~ 7:30 pm)
* Consideration will be given to those with teaching experience in South Korea
* Salary will be dependant on experiences and skills
* Please email all applications to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
* Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.