"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Fortaleza, Brazil
Date posted:2005-10-24 | Writer: SKILL DUNAS | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for native English speakers to work in Brazil.
We have a school called SKILL- teaching English and Spanish in the city of Fortaleza/Cear.
We are situated in northeastern Brazil. Fortaleza is a big city by the sea. We have very pleasant weather, it's always warm around 30Â°C, with a blue sky and marvellous ocean, warm and green waters.
Our School is just five minutes away from the beach (Praia do Futuro); we don't have a large numbers of students; around a hundred children, teens and adults. Most of the students study English but we also have Spanish students.
We intend to have a native English speaker teacher to spend five months with us.
- at least one year teaching experience, friendly
- ESL Certificate
- be a easy going and outgoing person, who is interested to live new experiences
- capable of living with people with different cultures.
- good manners, neat
- twenty hours a week of working
- opportunity to learn Portuguese and the Brasilian culture
- US$ 130 a moth