"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Sydney, Australia
Date posted:2011-07-19 | Writer: English Language Company | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Company (ELC), an award winning English language school in Sydney, is recruiting qualified and experienced EFL teachers for full-time positions for start dates from September 2011 onwards. Minimum 1 year’s experience preferred, but we will also consider newly-qualified teachers. ELC welcomes working holiday visa holders for short-term (max 6 months) contracts.Applicants should be professional, well-organised and flexible with a keen interest in professional development. Workload is around 20-25 hours per week with classes of 12-15 students. You should be able to teach General English, Exam Preparation and English for Academic Purposes. An initial contract of 12 weeks is usually offered. Further employment may be offered based on successful lesson observations and student feedback. Teaching vacancies occur throughout the year.
This is us...
We believe that our staff are the school’s most important asset and that they deserve recognition and an excellent working environment so we aim to provide you with:
* a comfortable working environment with an informal atmosphere
* support when you need it
* excellent professional development opportunities
* extensive teaching resources
* variety in terms of the classes and levels you teach
* the opportunity to gain experience in areas such as teacher training and materials development
* career progression
Is this you?
* are passionate about what they do
* are dynamic teachers who set high standards for themselves and their students
* prepare lessons thoroughly
* are always looking for the best way to stimulate their students and meet their needs
* have excellent interpersonal skills
* are genuinely interested in their students
* are motivated and keen to develop their own skills and assist others
To apply, contact us via e-mail at the address given on the job heading.