"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate TEFL Vacancies in Australia
Date posted:2015-11-16 | Writer: Hawthorn-Melbourne | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawthorn-Melbourne has experienced exceptional growth in the University of Melbourne Bridging Program (UMELBP), and is currently recruiting high-calibre TEFL professionals for the (southern) summer peak season, from now until 5 February. Preference will be given to teachers with appropriate English for Academic Purposes experience, or related relevant experience with IELTS and other pathway preparation courses. Teachers with High School qualifications and experience are also sought.
Established in 1986, Hawthorn-Melbourne has been providing students with high quality English language training for 29 years. We are located in a peaceful residential suburb called Hawthorn. Our centre is surrounded by nature, yet with shops, cafes, banks, sporting facilities and parks all within easy reach.
- First degree
- TESOL / TEFL / CELTA or equivalent
- 2 years' relevant experience
- Work authorisation for Australia
- Delta or equivalent highly advantageous
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive salary and conditions as determined by the Hawthorn Learning Pty Ltd 2015 Enterprise Agreement.
- Assistance with relocation.
- Strong professional development program.
- Opportunities for further work for outstanding professionals.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
442, Auburn Road
Tel: +61 3 9815 4000