"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Malaysia (3)
Date posted:2016-02-18 | Writer: Awesome English Center | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome English center in Kuala Lumpur is looking for amazing EFL teachers to work teaching international students from all over the world. We are a certified language center and most of our students are international students from more than 23 countries in the world.
ABOUT THE JOB:
· 4,000 – 6,000 Ringit Malaysia monthly, based on qualifications and experience
· Legal work permit
· Up to 19 annual leave days plus national holidays
· Airport pick-up upon arrival
· Accommodation allowance
· Training and development programs
Contract Start Date: 11 March 2016 / 4th April 2016
Contract length: 1 year – renewable
Candidates require the following:
· A degree
· A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
· To hold a passport from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa.
· Strong communication skills
· Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
· Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
· A customer-oriented mindset
If you are interested please email your resume to the address given on the job heading.
Awesome English Center
3-46, PV128, Wangsa Maju,
Jalan Genting Klang,
Tel: +60 - 3 4131 6671