"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Cebu, Philippines
Date posted:2005-05-19 | Writer: Cebu Pacific International Language Services, Inc. | Email: email@example.com
Cebu Pacific International Language Services, Inc. (CPILS, INC.) is a pioneering and fast growing ESL/EFL center in Cebu, Philippines. We are looking for NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS to teach for full-time and with the following qualifications.
* Between 28-40 years old
* Must be an Australian, American, Canadian or British citizen
* Preferably a holder of Philippine resident visa
* Preferably with bachelor's degree or CELTA/TEFL/TESL certificate
* ESL teaching experience is an advantage
* Must be energetic, outgoing and creative
* Must be a good organizer and positive team member
All applicants must email their application letter with recent 2x2 picture, resume, certificate of employment or recommendation letter, copy of any teaching certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For applicants in the Philippines, please be prepared to present a one-hour demonstration teaching to a group of students.
For applicants currently outside of the Philippines, please submit a video of your teaching demo by post to:
Cebu Pacific International Language Services
Benedicto Building (formerly Harbor View Hotel)
M.J. Cuenco Avenue Cebu City, Philippines 6000