"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching EFL in Myanmar - Yangon
Date posted:2004-05-10 | Writer: Asia-Pacific Connections, Ltd. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An international school catering to younger children (Kindergarten + Primary at first, with additional grades later. The school will be managed by a team of locals and Canadians. Ease of communication and a progressive approach are assured. The school is located in Central Yangon.
The students will mainly be local. Teaching support will be provided by up to eight local teachers. The curriculum will be North American in orientation (with some local content) and cover all subjects. There will be an emphasis on English-language education. Class sizes will be small, with an average of only 16 students. Teaching will be Monday-Friday and on-site only.
Quality housing provided
Half payment of International Medical Insurance Premiums
Salary/Bonus Package sufficient for a very comfortable local lifestyle and savings at home.
THE ACADEMIC DIRECTOR - For Early August 2004.
We are looking for a native speaker of English who is a national of an English-speaking country and who:
- has a solid background in early childhood education.
- holds an advanced degree/qualifications in management or education, in addition to a relevant undergraduate degree.
- has at least five years teaching experience
- is patient, flexible, and a good communicator
- is willing to commit to at least two years.
S.E. Asia experience is desireable, as is previous experience with a newly established school.
TEACHERS - Five positions For August 2004
Only native speakers of English who hold passports from English-speaking countries can be considered. An undergraduate degree in eduaction is required. Previous teaching experience and experience in SE Asia are also desireable. A minimum one-year commitment is required.
Send the following by e-mail or post:
A detailed Resume / Curriculum Vitae with referees (references) who can be contacted.
Copies of all relevant degrees/certificates
At least two written letters of reference
A cover letter introducing yourself and explaining your reasons for wanting to live and work in Myanmar / SE Asia.
Asia-Pacific Connections, Ltd.
Suite 2703, 1128 Alberni Street
V6E 4R6 Canada
Tel: (1) 604-408-3760 / Fax: (1) 604-408-3761