"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Needed in Malaysia (2)
Date posted:2015-05-14 | Writer: Emphasis English Academy | Email: email@example.com
Emphasis English Academy is currently recruiting one new full-time EFL teacher who is available to start work in Kuala Lumpur on the 23rd of June, 2015. We believe that the ability to speak English fluently is essential for everyone in the modern world. We also believe that learning English is much more than just memorising lists of words. At Emphasis English Academy, we teach young people to master the skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening in English and we do that through the Emphasis Method. Our methodology involves engaging the students with interesting lessons and encouraging them to express themselves with creative speaking and writing exercises.
Founded in 2004, our dedication and passion for teaching English has helped to grow and grow over the past ten years. We have a reputation in Malaysia for excellence and we are firmly committed to developing that reputation by delivering the highest quality courses for young people. We have two centres in Malaysia (our main centre in Kuala Lumpur and a branch in Seremban).
Living in Kuala Lumpur is easy for the adventurous expat. There is a basic standard of English among the general population making it easy to get around and with a huge mix of activities from diving in the clear tropical waters of the islands to attending world-class performances at the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra in the world famous Petronas Towers, Malaysia never ceases to offer something for everyone.
About our academic programs:
* Class size is limited to 12, but average about 7. Most students attend our pre-school or primary school courses but there are also growing numbers of courses for adults. English levels range from beginner to advanced. Students are grouped within their age category (pre-school, primary school, secondary school and adult) and then by their level of English.
* Our school has a comprehensive language resource library.
* Teachers are provided with a comprehensive syllabus for each course but are encouraged to adapt the course for their individual teaching style and their students’ needs.
1) Applicants must be between 25 and 40 years old
2) Have an recognised teaching qualification (e.g. TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, degree in relevant subject, etc)
3) The ability to teach a range of courses to students of different age groups.
4) Be a national of the U.K., U.S.A., Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
What we offer:
1) A salary of RM5,000 per month
2) A renewable one year contract.
3) A full working visa.
4) A five day working week (Weds to Sun).
If you are passionate about helping young people and feel that you meet the requirements above, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this position please email your CV, a scan of all relevant qualifications/references/etc and a scan of the photograph page of your passport to the address given on the job heading.