"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teacher Required in Argentina
Date posted:2014-07-09 | Writer: Wall Street English | Email: email@example.com
Wall Street English is looking for full/part time EFL teachers to work afternoon and evening shifts in Buenos Aires. If you want to be part of a company that contributes to personal and professional development of its employees, this is your chance.
WHY TEACH WITH US:
• You will be joining an international network, full of career opportunities.
• Teacher Excellency Training provided.
• Sponsored work visa, which will give you access to benefits such as health insurance and paid vacations.
• Support to help you settle and network in Buenos Aires.
• You will teach a variety of pre-planned classes following our unique and successful method.
• You will create fun social clubs and events.
• You will mentor, coach, motivate and evaluate our adult students, most of whom are professionals aiming to advance in their careers.
• Native level of English.
• TEFL certified - CELTA / Trinity / TESOL or 120-hour in-class equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
• 2 Years teaching experience preferred.
• Energetic, with excellent interpersonal skills, patient and friendly. Inspiring and supportive to staff and students.
• Full time / Part time availability.
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading.