"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Sudan - Khartoum
Date posted:2006-12-12 | Writer: The Winner Language Institute | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a successful language institute, with a modern school located in a prestigious area of Khartoum. Our students are extremely motivated and a pleasure to teach, whilst also offering a full range of professional challenges for talented teachers. We are recruiting a number of teachers to join our professional team during 2007. You must be able to offer us:
• a university degree, minimum standard Bachelor, UK 2.2 or equivalent;
• ability to use written and spoken British English to a native speaker standard; and
• a specialist qualification to teach English (EFL, ESOL, ELTA), from an accredited course provider.
These are our essential requirements but, of course, successful candidates are also likely to be able to offer significant additional strengths, such as wide general English teaching experience or experience of teaching English for Special Purposes (ESP), as well as the commitment, imagination and flexibility necessary to succeed in this kind of environment. In return, we can offer you:
• very competitive pay rates;
• return air flights at start and end of contract;
• comprehensive BUPA cover; and
• subsidised accommodation.
Have we whetted your appetite? If so, then please forward your CV, for the attention of the Director, to email@example.com, along with the names of two referees who can be contacted by email at an early stage in our recruitment process.
The Winner Language Institute
P.O. Box 12928, House No: 26/1 Garden City Block, Burri,
tel: 00249 (0) 15 518 2255