Moving To Germany Guide

Germany is a popular destination for teaching English as a foreign language, but do you know what visa and other permits you might require?
As it can take some time to complete the documentation process you should begin your application at least 5 months in advance of your intended departure to Germany.
Teach English In Germany
If you have a passport from an EU/EEA country you do not require a visa to reside and work in Germany. Other passport holders will need a visa in order to receive a work permit.