There are a number of National Qualification Frameworks (NQFs) worldwide. The USA, UK, Europe and Australia, for example, all have their own system.
The general features of the frameworks relate to a number of factors, typically including:
- The number of hours of study
- The type of certification
- If there is a practical component to the training
- The mode of study being full time or part time.
Combining a number of features from frameworks around the world, the ITTT Qualification Framework is indicated as follows:
ITTT level 3 certificates
- 60-hour Certificate in Teaching Business English (CTBE)
- 60-hour Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners (CTEYL)
- 60-hour Certificate in Teaching English Online (CTEO)
ITTT level 4 certificates
ITTT level 5 certificates
- 170-hour Certificate Course with Online Specialization (120 + CTEO)
- 220-hour Master Package (120 + CTBE + CTEYL)
ITTT level 6 certificates
ITTT level 7 certificates
*Please note that these course levels are not an official TEFL/TESOL grading system and should only be used as a guide that allows you to compare our different courses based on the criteria stated above.